Brant also had an important economic, business and tourism relationship with SCOR, the South Central Ontario Region, an economic development corporation with the counties of Elgin, Middlesex, Norfolk and Oxford which might be jeopardized by the new boundaries.
What does SCOR stand for?
SCOR stands for South Central Ontario Region (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCOR
We have 56 other meanings of SCOR in our Acronym Attic
- South Central Ontario Parliament for Youth
- Standing Committee on Quality
- Surf Clam and Ocean Quahog (fishery)
- Scientific Committee on Oceanic Research
- Scientific Committee on Oceanographic Research
- Scott's Oriole (bird species Icterus parisorum)
- Second Cousin Once Removed
- Siberian Conference on Operations Research
- Small Corporate Offering Registration
- Soccer Club of Oak Ridge (Tennessee)
- Southern California Outdoor Racquetball
- Specialized Center of Research (White Plains, NY)
- Students of Color of Rackham (Michigan)
- Supply Chain Operations Reference model
- Société Corrézienne Automobile (French automotive company)
- Southern California Ocean Racing Association
- Southern California Outrigger Racing Association
- Standing Committee of Residents Associations
- Standing Committee on Reproductive Health including AIDS
- Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Assessment (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, Norfolk is part of South Central Ontario Region (SCOR) Economic Development Corporation, a partnership between the counties of Brant, Elgin, Middlesex, Norfolk and Oxford.
Founded in 1848 as the first hospital in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada--Hamilton General Hospital has grown to become a leading healthcare provider for the downtown community of Hamilton and the entire South Central Ontario region.