He noted that work to expand South Caucasus Pipeline (Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum), Trans Anatolian Pipeline (TANAP) and on the choice of the route for the delivery of Azerbaijani gas to Europe is being carried out in accordance with the schedule.
What does SCP stand for?
SCP stands for South Caucasus Pipeline
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCP
We have 601 other meanings of SCP in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- Society of Christian Philosophers
- Society of Correctional Physicians
- Software Change Package
- Software Configurable Processor
- Software/System Change Proposal
- Solar Cell Panel (energy)
- Source Code Project (FreeSpace 2; open source)
- Source Control Program
- South Carolina Philharmonic (Columbia, South Carolina)
- South Central Pool (various locations)
- Southern California Program (Wildlife Health Center; University of California, Davis)
- Southern Clay Products (various locations)
- Spacecraft Control Processor
- Spastic Cerebral Palsy
- Special Command Position
- Special Component Plan (India)
- Special Consultative Procedure (New Zealand)
- Special Containment Procedure (science fiction)
- Specialty Care Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
This proposed 30 BCM/y pipeline could connect to the South Caucasus pipeline flowing gas to Turkey and then to the planned Nabucco pipeline to south-eastern Europe.
6 billion cubic meters of Azerbaijani gas yearly from the Shah Deniz field through the South Caucasus pipeline.
It will be connected near Erzurum with the Tabriz-Erzurum pipeline, and with the South Caucasus Pipeline, connecting Nabucco Pipeline with the planned Trans-Caspian Gas Pipeline.
The gas produced in the field is presently transported to Georgia and Turkey via the South Caucasus Pipeline.
For the west, there are two major pipelines in play--the South Caucasus Pipeline (SCP), from Azerbaijan, through Georgia to the Turkish border, and the much longer Baku-Tblisi-Ceyhan (BTC) oil pipeline, which runs for 1,768km from Sangachal all the way across Turkey to the coast, linking the Caspian and Mediterranean.
He previously worked for BP in Baku, Azerbaijan, where he managed operations of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline and the South Caucasus Pipeline.
Energy giant BP said on Thursday that it had resumed pumping gas into the South Caucasus pipeline in Georgia and that the Baku-Supsa oil link remained shut.