26 /PRNewswire/ -- South Carolinians for Responsible Government (SCRG), a grassroots citizens organization, today praised Governor Mark Sanford and House Speaker Pro-Tem Doug Smith for their introduction of legislation to enact broad school choice reforms.
What does SCRG stand for?
SCRG stands for South Carolinians for Responsible Government (Columbia, SC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCRG
We have 11 other meanings of SCRG in our Acronym Attic
- Stirling County Rugby Football Club (Scotland, Britain)
- Streatham-Croydon Rugby Football Club (UK)
- Sutton Coldfield Rugby Football Club (UK)
- Surface Coil Rotating Frame Experiment
- Stem Cell Research Forum of India
- Self-Consistent Reaction Field Molecular Orbital
- Southern California Rugby Football Union
- SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) Credit Reporting Group
- Seth Campbell Realty Group (Westborough, MA)
- Siberian Cat Rescue Group (est. 2002)
- South Central Radio Group (Tennessee and Indiana)
- Strategic Consulting and Research Group (New York, NY)
- Steering Committee for the Review of Government Service Provision (Australia)
- Sydney Center for Reproductive Health (Sydney, Australia)
- South Carolina Rural Health Association
- Southeast Collegiate Roller Hockey Association
- Sagami Chemical Research Center (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Scottish Crop Research Institute (formerly Scottish Horticultural Research Institute, United Kingdom)
- Secure Compliance Remediation Initiative (US DoD, Defense Information Systems Agency)
- Secure Configuration Remediation Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey, conducted by Wilson Research Strategies for South Carolinians for Responsible Government (SCRG), provides insight into South Carolinians' views on the subject.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- South Carolinians for Responsible Government (SCRG), a grassroots organization that addresses key state issues, today promoted important components of school choice legislation it hopes to see in Governor Mark Sanford's education reform bill.