gov South Carolina SOUTH CAROLINA VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION DEPARTMENT State Office Building 1410 Boston Avenue PO Box 15 West Columbia, SC 29171-0015 (803) 896-6500 (605) 773-6412 (TTY) (800) 832-7526 (803) 896-6525 (FAX) http://www.
What does SCVRD stand for?
SCVRD stands for South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sub-Committee on Veterinary Public Health
- Spectral Classified Vector Quantization
- Santa Clara Valley Quilt Association (California)
- Santa Clarita Valley Quilt Guild (California)
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- St. Croix Valley Riders (St. Paul Park, MN)
- Statewide Council for Vocational Rehabilitation (Kentucky)
- Stichting Computer Vision Research (Dutch: Computer Vision Research Foundation)
- Synchronized Coronary Venous Retroperfusion
- Sports Car Vintage Racing Association
- Santa Clara Valley Repeater Society (California)
- Santa Clara Valley Section
- Secondary Cyclic Vector Subspace
- Smaller Cardiac Vascular System (heart)
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery (Manchester, MA, USA)
- Southern California Viola Society
- Swansea Council for Voluntary Service (Swansea, Wales, UK)
- Snohomish County Volunteer Search And Rescue (Washington)
- Santa Clara Valley Square Dancers Association (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Santa Clarita Valley School Food Services Agency (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walgreens worked with the Anderson County Disabilities and Special Needs Board and the South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Department to develop training for people with special needs.
gov South Carolina SOUTH CAROLINA VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION DEPARTMENT State Office Building 1410 Boston Avenue PO Box 15 West Columbia, SC 29171-0015 (803) 896-6500 (803) 896-6525 (FAX) (e-mail) info@scvrd.