What does SCSPE stand for?
SCSPE stands for South Carolina Society of Professional Engineers (Columbia, SC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- South China Sea (Fisheries Development and Coordinating) Program
- St. Clair Specialty Physicians (Detroit, MI)
- Stacked Chip Scale Package
- Storm and Combined Sewer Program
- Symantec Certified Security Practitioner
- South Carolina Scholastic Press Association
- South Carolina State Ports Authority
- South Coast Subregional Planning Committee (Santa Barbara, CA)
- South Carolina Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (now the Greenville Humane Society; Greenville, SC)
- Suffolk County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (New York)
- Society for Community Support for Primary Education in Balochistan (Pakistan)
- Sinewave Computer Services Pvt. Ltd.
- St Clair Shores Public Library (St. Clair Shores, Michigan)
- South Carolina Society of Professional Land Surveyors (Columbia, SC)
- Southern Center for Studies in Public Policy (Clark Atlanta University; Atlanta, GA)
- Standard Camouflage Screening Paint Patterns
- Steel City Sax Quartet (music ensemble; Sheffield, UK)
- Saskatchewan Centre for Soil Research
- Self-Contained Self-Rescuer (mining)
- Single Channel Signaling Rate