South Carolina Oncology Associates provides medical, radiation and gynecological oncology, as well as patient support services such as diagnostic radiology, infusion therapy and research - to more than 800 patients each day.
What does SCOA stand for?
SCOA stands for South Carolina Oncology Associates (Columbia, SC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCOA
We have 44 other meanings of SCOA in our Acronym Attic
- System/Secondary Control Officer
- Systems Control Officer
- Cerebral O2 (oxygen) Saturation
- Sanyo Corporation of America (Sanyo Trading Co., Ltd.)
- Saskatoon Council on Aging (Saskatoon, SK, Canada)
- Sealy Center on Aging (Texas)
- Settlement Council of Australia
- Smart Car of America
- Smithsonian Contributions to Astrophysics (Smithsonian Institute)
- Societe Commerciale de l'Ouest Africain (Paris, France)
- South Carolina Optometric Association
- South Carolina Orthopaedic Association
- South Central Officials Association (various locations)
- South Coast Orthopaedic Associates (Oregon)
- Southern California Orofacial Academy (San Gabriel, CA)
- Southern California Outboard Association
- Spinone Clubs of America (non-AKC dog breed)
- Standard Chart Of Accounts
- Sumitomo Corporation of America (also seen as SCA; New York, NY)
- Supreme Court of Arkansas (judiciary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Smith, president of South Carolina Oncology Associates, is already familiar with the drug.
South Carolina Oncology Associates (SCOA) has implemented Kryptiq's Online Bill Pay with eStatements to improve patient service and revenue capture for the 20-physician practice.