The testimony took a somber tone when Koutz recalled the heroism of three South Carolina National Guard members who were killed by a suicide bombing in Afghanistan last June.
What does SCNG stand for?
SCNG stands for South Carolina National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCNG
We have 1 other meaning of SCNG in our Acronym Attic
- Smart Choices Nutrition Education Program (Virginia)
- Society for Care of Neurological Patients
- Self Consistent Nuclear Energy System
- Salmon-Challis National Forest (Salmon, ID)
- South Carolina Nurses Foundation, Inc. (est. 1974)
- Southern California Naginata Federation (martial arts)
- Special Care Nursing Facility (New Jersey)
- Status, Condition Not Found (Alcatel)
- Stem Cell Net Foundation (Las Vegas, NV)
- Scottish Community Nutrition Group (UK)
- Strategic Center for Natural Gas
- Skating Club of New Hartford (New York)
- St Cabrini Nursing Home (West Chester, NY)
- Snohomish County Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan
- Security of Critical Networked Infrastructures
- Select Committee on Nationalised Industries
- Southern Connecticut Newspapers, Inc.
- Sports Council for Northern Ireland (now Sport Northern Ireland; UK)
- System Computer/Network Interface (software)
- Severe Chronic Neutropenia International Registry
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was with the South Carolina National Guard during a trip to a local school that they were helping to renovate.
Army South Carolina National Guard The 263rd Army Air and Missile Defense Command, led by MG Laurie Newton, continues to push the boundaries in the realm of homeland defense, and particularly the Army air defense portion of this all important mission.
Matt Kelly; the 111th Signal Battalion, South Carolina National Guard, specifically Lt.
Nearly 2,000 South Carolina National Guard troops and law enforcement officers were available to conduct an evacuation if one becomes necessary, said Mr Gary Karr, a spokesman for the governor.
OTCBB: FNIX), an integrated communications carrier providing telecommunications services and value-added speech technologies, for a period of time is providing members of the South Carolina National Guard (SCNG) who are currently deployed overseas with free phone call service to call their families.