Authorities believe that Liddell and McDonald knew each other, said Thom Berry, a spokesman for the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
What does SCLED stand for?
SCLED stands for South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Spokane County Library District (Washington)
- Sierra Club Legal Defense Fund
- Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment (open-source course management system)
- Silver-Silver Chloride Electrode
- Space-Charge-Limited Emission (electrons)
- Student-Centered Learning Environment
- Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Swedish Core Language Engine
- Sonoma County Law Enforcement Association (California)
- Signal Corps Logistics Evaluation Committee
- Southern California Lions Eye Institute
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Hard (Prefix)
- Soft Contact Lens Extended Wear
- Schrodingers Cat Liberation Front
- Scottish Contaminated Land Forum
- Segelclub Lingenfeld eV
- single-crystal laser fusion
- Smith, Carroad, Levy & Finkel, LLP (law firm)
- South Campus Library Facility (University of Miami)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division is investigating the incident because it involved a police officer.
This case is still being investigated by the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division and we'll be sure to keep you posted when the results come in.
Major Huguley serves with the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division in Columbia, South Caroilna.
The partnership among the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED), the FBI, and the Secret Service officially launched in April.
L-1 to Provide Digital Fingerprinting for South Carolina Law Enforcement Division STAMFORD, Conn.
Area Office, the Clarendon County Sheriff's Office and the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division for their invaluable assistance during the recent arrest and search warrants.
In view of its long-standing incident-based Program and well-established staff dedicated solely to UCR, the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) was chosen.