The South Carolina Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Alliance was one of the lead organizers of this historic event.
What does SCHFCA stand for?
SCHFCA stands for South Carolina Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Scientific Committee on Health and Environmental Risks (European Commission)
- Shutdown Cooling Heat Exchanger Subsystem
- Standing Conference for Heads of European Studies
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (Richmond, Virginia)
- Severe Chronic Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Severe Congestive Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Southern California Homebrewer's Festival
- Squamous Cell Hyperplastic Foci
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Southern California Home Financing Authority
- Split Course High Fractional Dose Irradiation
- Scott County Habitat for Humanity (Georgetown, KY)
- Space Coast Habitat for Humanity (Titusville, FL)
- Sonic Community Hacking Guide
- Southern California Handweavers' Guild, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1946)
- Sovereign Councils of the Hawaiian Homelands Assembly (est. 1987)
- Sovereign Councils of the Hawaiian Homelands Assembly (Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii)
- State Council of Hawaiian Homestead Associations
- Saline County History and Heritage Society, Inc. (Benton, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shannon Baxter-Clemmons, Executive Director of the South Carolina Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Alliance and one of the seminar's lead organizers.