In South Carolina, healing the sick and promoting the health of all WINNER: SOUTH CAROLINA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION In 2007, an initiative called South Carolina Mission: Lifeline was launched to deliver swifter care to patients who were experiencing a heart attack.
What does SCHA stand for?
SCHA stands for South Carolina Hospital Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCHA
We have 19 other meanings of SCHA in our Acronym Attic
- Suprachoroidal Hemorrhage (bleeding above the choroid; between the retina and white of the eye)
- Surface Combustor-Heater
- Swedish Covenant Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- Synchronization Channel
- System Controller Hub (computing)
- Bachelor of School Music
- Sanilac County Hockey Association (Michigan)
- School-Community Health Alliance (various locations)
- Scottish Churches Housing Action (UK)
- Seminole County Housing Authority (Florida, USA)
- Southern California Handball Association
- Sussex County Hockey Association
- School-Community Health Alliance of Michigan
- Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Classic (Windsor, California)
- South Carolina Human Affairs Commission (Columbia)
- South Central Historical Archaeology Conference (annual)
- Southern California HIV Advocacy Coalition
- Short Chain 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Special Command Allied Expeditionary Force
- Southern California Historical Aviation Foundation (Western Museum of Flight)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USC Center for Nursing Leadership and the South Carolina Hospital Association have been selected as a state-based Action Coalition by the Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action which is coordinated through the Center to Champion Nursing in America, an initiative of AARP, the AARP Foundation and the Robert Wood John Foundation, to ensure all Americans have access to highquality care, with nurses contributing to the full extent of their education and training.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, Health Sciences South Carolina and the South Carolina Hospital Association have formed the South Carolina Partnership for Health, committed to "The Triple Aim," a concept and strategy developed by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (www.
Premier predecessor SunHealth was established in Charlotte in 1969 by the North and South Carolina Hospital Associations with assistance from The Duke Endowment.
Caring" Sponsors: Francis Marion University Medical University of South Carolina [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Hope" Sponsors: University of South Carolina Beaufort HopeHealth BlueCross BlueShield of Sullivan Company, LLC South Carolina "Integrity" Sponsors: East Cooper Medical Center Delta Eta Chapter-Chi Eta Phi Sorority McGregor & Company, LLP South Carolina Hospital Association Assessment Technologies Institute Family Legacy Inc.
today announced that it has been selected as a provider of healthcare staffing services for the South Carolina Hospital Association (SCHA).
Health Sciences South Carolina, the South Carolina Hospital Association and Premier have launched South Carolina Healthcare Quality Trust, a voluntary, first-of-its-kind partnership.
The South Carolina Hospital Association and the Deans and Directors are also interested in being involved.