Additionally, USC garners national recognition for its prestigious South Carolina Honors College and undergraduate and graduate International Business programs.
What does SCHC stand for?
SCHC stands for South Carolina Honors College (University of South Carolina-Columbia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCHC
We have 21 other meanings of SCHC in our Acronym Attic
- Sub-Critical Heat-Affected Zone
- Series Connected H-Bridge
- Small Craft Harbours Branch (Canada)
- Small-Capacity Hypertonic Bladder
- Scott County Home Builders Association (Georgetown, KY)
- Southern California Hot Boat Association
- Saint Charles Health Care
- Second Chance Help Center, Inc.
- Society for Chemical Hazard Communication
- Society of the Companions of the Holy Cross
- Southeastern Colorado Heritage Center (Pueblo, CO, USA)
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Stichtsche Cricket en Hockeyclub (The Netherlands)
- Suffolk County House of Correction (Massachusetts)
- Sunset Community Health Center (Arizona)
- South Carolina Health Care Association
- Sociedad Chilena de Ciencias del Mar (Spanish Chilean Society of Ocenography)
- South Carolina Health Connection Project
- Sisters of Charity Health Care Systems (Cincinnati, OH)
- Saginaw County Health Department (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was previously dean of the South Carolina Honors College at the University of South Carolina.
Moreover, my personal experience leading the South Carolina Honors College for eleven years and overseeing an increase in size from fewer than 800 to 1200 students taught me that, no matter how carefully the growth process is managed and supported, honors remains more vulnerable to events beyond its control than most of the major colleges in a university.