What does SCHMA stand for?
SCHMA stands for South Carolina Healthcare Managers Association (est. 2004)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Subcapsular Hematoma of the Liver
- School for Latin America
- South Carolina Hispanic Leadership Council
- Steger-South Chicago Heights Library District (Steger, IL)
- Schlumberger Log (energy exploration)
- Search Light
- Single Chip Heterogeneous Multiprocessor (computing)
- South Carolina Historical Magazine (South Carolina Historical Society)
- Symposium on Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Society of Catering and Hotel Management Consultants
- Standing Conference of Heads of Modern Languages (UK)
- Semi-Continuous Hidden Markov Model
- Space Cargo Handler and Manipulator for Orbital Operations
- Schoenmaker (Dutch)
- Southwest Catholic Health Network (Phoenix, AZ)
- Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer
- Surry County Health and Nutrition Center (Dobson, NC)
- squamous cell head and neck carcinoma lines
- Schnitzel, Pommes Frites (food)