You're more likely to face pre-employment testing when a company is hiring a large number of people, says Red Bonneau, assistant deputy director for employment services at the South Carolina Employment Security Commission.
What does SCESC stand for?
SCESC stands for South Carolina Employment Security Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCESC
- Social Communication, Emotional Regulation and Transactional Support
- Saskatchewan Cultural Exchange Society (Canada)
- Sony Computer Entertainment Switzerland
- South Coast Environmental Services (Imperial Beach, CA)
- Strathcona County Emergency Services (Canada)
- Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
- Supply-Chain Execution Systems
- Sisters of Color Ending Sexual Assault
- Southern California Emergency Services Association (Simi Valley, CA)
- Scottish Conveyancing and Executry Services Board (Scotland)
- Summit County Educational Service Center (est. 1914; Ohio)
- South Coast Education Service District (Oregon)
- State Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- Scenarios and State Machines (workshop)
- School of Continuing Education and Special Programs (University of South Alabama; Mobile, AL)
- St. Charles Educational Support Professional (Illinois)
- Sumter County Essential Support Personnel (Florida)
- Sub-Committee on Economics and Social Sciences (fisheries)
- Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology (est. 1995; India)
- Scottish Council for Educational Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those interested in applying may call the MCI Job Hotline at 676-3594, or stop by the South Carolina Employment Security Commission at 706 Pendleton Street to learn more about the available jobs.
Those interested in employment opportunities with Lear Seating should contact the South Carolina Employment Security Commission at 803-573-7525.