Despite forecasts of fewer travelers for the Thanksgiving holiday, the South Carolina Department of Public Safety expects the roads to be busy starting Wednesday night.
What does SCDPS stand for?
SCDPS stands for South Carolina Department of Public Safety
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- South Carolina Democratic Party
- State Commission of Development and Planning
- Steel Cadmium Plated
- Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce (fictional advertising agency; Mad Men)
- Sub-Contractor's Designed Portion
- Sustainable Community Development Project (est. 2007; Brown University)
- Saginaw County Department of Public Health (Saginaw, MI)
- Sheboygan County Division of Public Health (Wisconsin)
- System Center Data Protection Manager (Microsoft)
- South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services
- Serially Concatenated Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Satellite Communication Diversity Performance Tool
- Suffolk County Department of Public Works (New York)
- Safety Compliance Data Report
- Sandwiched Conductor Dielectric Resonator
- Serial Communications Data Register
- Software Critical Design Review
- Southern California Dachshund Relief, Inc. (est. 1994)
- Sub-Capacity Dispersion Range
- South Coast Drag Racing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCDOT posted new signs and coordinated with the South Carolina Department of Public Safety and local law enforcement agencies.
Shell Oil Company (Houston), The South Carolina Education Lottery and The South Carolina Department of Public Safety.
For further information at the state level, please contact Ginger Dukes, South Carolina Department of Public Safety, at 803/896-8706.
Under the terms of the contract, CACI will partner with the South Carolina Department of Public Safety on "Project Phoenix," the state's program to replace its current motor vehicle system with an end-to-end system that expands DMV services and offers new efficiencies for DMV employees, motorists, and other state agencies that interface with the DMV.