Rhonda Grant is president of the South Carolina Correctional Association and director of the Office of Executive Programs for the South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services.
What does SCDPPPS stand for?
SCDPPPS stands for South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Shelby County Democratic Party (Tennessee)
- South Carolina Democratic Party
- State Commission of Development and Planning
- Steel Cadmium Plated
- Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce (fictional advertising agency; Mad Men)
- Sub-Contractor's Designed Portion
- Sustainable Community Development Project (est. 2007; Brown University)
- Saginaw County Department of Public Health (Saginaw, MI)
- Sheboygan County Division of Public Health (Wisconsin)
- System Center Data Protection Manager (Microsoft)
- South Carolina Department of Public Safety
- Serially Concatenated Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Satellite Communication Diversity Performance Tool
- Suffolk County Department of Public Works (New York)
- Safety Compliance Data Report
- Sandwiched Conductor Dielectric Resonator
- Serial Communications Data Register
- Software Critical Design Review
- Southern California Dachshund Relief, Inc. (est. 1994)
- Sub-Capacity Dispersion Range
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:JNPR) today announced that the state of South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services is utilizing Juniper Networks routers, firewalls and intrusion prevention appliances for comprehensive network control and security.
Post-release data from the South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services enabled calculation of recidivism and relapse rates for statistical analysis of differences between the two groups.