Consumers' Choice is licensed by the South Carolina Department of Insurance and regulated by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
What does SCDI stand for?
SCDI stands for South Carolina Department of Insurance (Columbia, SC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCDI
We have 6 other meanings of SCDI in our Acronym Attic
- Stable Conduct Disordered-Hyperactive (behavior)
- South Carolina Dental Hygienists Association
- South Canterbury District Health Board (New Zealand)
- South Central District Health Department
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial
- South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- Simcoe County District Health Unit (California)
- Scottish Council of Development and Industry
- Site Control and Data Interface (US Air Force)
- Southwest Classical Dance Institute (Gilbert, AZ)
- Standards Committee on Dental Informatics (American Dental Association)
- Sustainable Community Development Institute (Washington, DC)
- Saudi Committee for the Development of International Trade
- Second Class Diver Badge
- Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services
- Slaskie Centrum Dziedzictwa Kulturowego (Polish: Silesia Heritage Center in Katowice)
- Saint Charles Dart League (est. 1980; St. Peters, MO)
- Satellite Common Data Link
- Service Component Description Language (extensible markup language format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to her time in Texas, she also had served as the executive director of the South Carolina Budget & Control Board and as director of the South Carolina Department of Insurance.
Marathon Financial is also domiciled in South Carolina and is regulated by the South Carolina Department of Insurance.
The sample quotes include prices for 46 territories from 20 insurers and are available for download on the South Carolina Department of Insurance website.
2 million in state premium taxes and licensing fees, according to Jeff Kehler, program manager of alternative risk transfer services for the South Carolina Department of Insurance.
Clayton Ingram, director of business development, South Carolina Department of Insurance, says: "With our 11 current applications and soon-to-be increasing staff size, it is clear that captive insurance is growing in the state of South Carolina.
PSI, an industry-leading provider of professional testing services, has been awarded a South Carolina Department of Insurance contract as a new licensing exam vendor.
He was previously employed by the South Carolina Department of Insurance as Chief Actuary and Director of the property/casualty division.