Marathon Financial is also domiciled in South Carolina and is regulated by the South Carolina Department of Insurance.
What does SCDI stand for?
SCDI stands for South Carolina Department of Insurance (Columbia, SC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCDI
We have 6 other meanings of SCDI in our Acronym Attic
- Stable Conduct Disordered-Hyperactive (behavior)
- South Carolina Dental Hygienists Association
- South Canterbury District Health Board (New Zealand)
- South Central District Health Department
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial
- South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- Simcoe County District Health Unit (California)
- Scottish Council of Development and Industry
- Site Control and Data Interface (US Air Force)
- Southwest Classical Dance Institute (Gilbert, AZ)
- Standards Committee on Dental Informatics (American Dental Association)
- Sustainable Community Development Institute (Washington, DC)
- Saudi Committee for the Development of International Trade
- Second Class Diver Badge
- Society of Cyclodextrin, Japan
- Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services
- Slaskie Centrum Dziedzictwa Kulturowego (Polish: Silesia Heritage Center in Katowice)
- Saint Charles Dart League (est. 1980; St. Peters, MO)
- Satellite Common Data Link
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million in state premium taxes and licensing fees, according to Jeff Kehler, program manager of alternative risk transfer services for the South Carolina Department of Insurance.
The South Carolina Department of Insurance suggests, "On cars with a market value less than $1,000, consider carrying only liability coverage.
About South Carolina Department of Insurance: The mission of the South Carolina Department of Insurance is to protect the insurance consumers, the public interest, and the insurance marketplace by ensuring the solvency of insurers; by enforcing and implementing the insurance laws of this State; and by regulating the insurance industry in an efficient, courteous, responsive, fair, and equitable manner.
SOUTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE Eleanor Kitzman, Director 300 Arbor Lake Drive, Suite 1200, Columbia, SC 29223 803-737-6212 Fax: 803-737-6229 www.
Clayton Ingram, director of business development, South Carolina Department of Insurance, says: "With our 11 current applications and soon-to-be increasing staff size, it is clear that captive insurance is growing in the state of South Carolina.
PSI, an industry-leading provider of professional testing services, has been awarded a South Carolina Department of Insurance contract as a new licensing exam vendor.
In an unrelated matter, the Company's LakeShore Captive Insurance subsidiary received approval from the South Carolina Department of Insurance to enter into and conclude a settlement with DAKOTACARE, resolving all potential claims and liabilities to DAKOTACARE, including those related to the South Dakota Special Needs Plan in which not only LakeShore, but also QMed and certain QMed subsidiaries, including QMedCare Dakota LLC and QMedCare, Inc.