Beasley announced today the appointment of Gwendolyn Power as Interim Director of the South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
What does SCDHHS stand for?
SCDHHS stands for South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Stark County Disc Golf Association (Ohio)
- Spinal Cord-Derived Growth Factor
- Sunshine Coast Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Southern California Dulcimer Heritage (Buena Park, CA)
- Stable Conduct Disordered-Hyperactive (behavior)
- South Carolina Dental Hygienists Association
- South Canterbury District Health Board (New Zealand)
- South Central District Health Department
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial
- Simcoe County District Health Unit (California)
- Scottish Council of Development and Industry
- Site Control and Data Interface (US Air Force)
- South Carolina Department of Insurance (Columbia, SC)
- Southwest Classical Dance Institute (Gilbert, AZ)
- Standards Committee on Dental Informatics (American Dental Association)
- Sustainable Community Development Institute (Washington, DC)
- Saudi Committee for the Development of International Trade
- Second Class Diver Badge
- Society of Cyclodextrin, Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAXIMUS Teams with the South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services to Present a Case Study at the Medicaid Managed Care Congress- RESTON, Va.
NASDAQ: ADAT) today announced that the South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to "accept and honor" the use of the United States Postal Service(R) Electronic Postmark(R) Service in electronic correspondence from healthcare providers who participate in the South Carolina Medicaid program.