In this encyclopedia aimed at residents, visitors, and students, Emerson, an author, trustee of the South Carolina Hall of Fame, and director of the South Carolina Department of Archives and History, profiles the lives and accomplishments of 89 inductees of the Hall of Fame during its first forty years, from 1973 to 2013.
What does SCDAH stand for?
SCDAH stands for South Carolina Department of Archives and History
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Scottish Community Drama Association
- Single Check Detector Assembly (various locations)
- Source Computer Data Application
- South Carolina Dental Association
- South Carolina Department of Agriculture
- Soybean Casein Digest Agar
- Splinter Cell Double Agent (Tom Clancy character)
- Switchable Circular Disk Antenna
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc.
- Southern California Deaf Anglers Club
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of Illinois (Chicago, IL)
- Simplified Crohn's Diseases Activity Index
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of the Piedmont (Greensboro, NC)
- South Carolina State Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution
- San Carlos De Bariloche (Argentina)
- Self-Contained Dropper Bottle
- Servicing Concept Design Brief (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Southern Caribbean Deformed Belt (geology)
- Soy Casein Digest Broth
- Surface Current Data Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
net) announced the launch of a new collection of historical records from the South Carolina Department of Archives and History containing estate inventories and bills of sale for Colonial and Charleston South Carolina from 1732 to 1872.