Prior to 2000, dentists were receiving, on average, approximately 35 percent of their charges billed to Medicaid (personal communication, Phil Latham, Operations Manager, South Carolina Dental Association, August 2003).
What does SCDA stand for?
SCDA stands for South Carolina Dental Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCDA
We have 24 other meanings of SCDA in our Acronym Attic
- Staff Communications Division, Office of the Chief of Staff, Army
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial
- Stearoyl CoA (Coenzyme A) Desaturase 1
- Stearoyl CoA Desaturase 1
- Soluble Cleavage Product of CD23
- Soluble Extracellular Domain of CD38
- Soluble CD40 Ligand
- Scottish Community Drama Association
- Single Check Detector Assembly (various locations)
- Source Computer Data Application
- South Carolina Department of Agriculture
- Soybean Casein Digest Agar
- Splinter Cell Double Agent (Tom Clancy character)
- Switchable Circular Disk Antenna
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc.
- Southern California Deaf Anglers Club
- South Carolina Department of Archives and History
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of Illinois (Chicago, IL)
- Simplified Crohn's Diseases Activity Index
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of the Piedmont (Greensboro, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Carolina Dental Association Willis Corroon Americas -- PacificCare is one of the nation's largest HMO companies and will be offering HealthCare COMPARE's national PPO network to its multi-sited employers with employees who reside outside of PacificCare's health plans existing service areas.