May 23 /PRNewswire/ -- The South Carolina Council on Economic Education and HSBC - North America today announced the financial services organization has awarded a grant to SCCEE to fund financial literacy programs throughout a four-county region in the state.
What does SCCEE stand for?
SCCEE stands for South Carolina Council on Economic Education
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Senior Citizens Counseling and Delivery Service (Washington, DC)
- Satellite Configuration Control Element
- Serially-Concatenated Convolutional Encoder
- Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (Minnesota)
- South Central Collaboration for Equity
- Southern Cross Cultural Exchange (Australia)
- Synchronized Cyclic Capillary Electrophoresis
- Suffolk County Court Employees Association (employee benefits information; Hauppauge, NY)
- Santa Cruz Consolidated Emergency Communications Center (California)
- Southern California Council on Environment and Development
- Scientific Coordinating Committee for Experimental Gravitation
- Self-Consistent Charge Extended Hueckel method
- South Carolina Centers for Equal Justice
- Southern Chester County Emergency Medical Services (West Grove, PA)
- Southern Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing
- South Carolina College of Emergency Physicians
- System Command and Control Equipment Rack
- Sarasota County Cooperative Extension Service
- Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Foundation (Sanibel, Florida)
- Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds (Watsonville, CA)