27 /PRNewswire/ -- The South Carolina Commission on Higher Education has awarded a multi-year contract to AcademyOne, Inc.
What does SCCHE stand for?
SCCHE stands for South Carolina Commission on Higher Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCCHE
- Single-Cell Control Channel
- Software Competence Center Hagenberg
- St. Cloud Children's Home
- Standard Cubic Centimeters Per Hour
- Sullivan County Community Hospital (Sullivan, IN)
- Supplemental Code Channel
- Shasta Consortium of Community Health Centers (California)
- Slovak Canadian Cultural and Heritage Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Story County Community Housing Corporation (Iowa)
- St Clair County Health Department (St Clair, IL)
- Sugar Creek Christian Home Educators (Houston, TX)
- Special City and County Highway Fund (Kansas)
- Santa Clara County Historical and Genealogical Society (California)
- Squamous Cell Cancer of the Head and Neck
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (cancer)
- Sonoma County Community Health Partnership (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Southern Center for Communication, Health and Poverty (US)
- Seton Catholic Central High School (Binghamton, NY)
- Sussex County Christian Home Schoolers (New Jersey)
- Swift Current Comprehensive High School (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The forums, brought together nursing professionals, state legislatures, educators, chief nursing officers as well as representatives from the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, area hospitals, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of South Carolina, Board of Nursing, Department of Health and Environmental Control, Area Health Education Centers, and the South Carolina Nurses Association to discuss legislative activity around the country, national and state nursing workforce data and develop a proposed plan for the future of the nursing workforce in South Carolina.
Since 1989 the award, named the "Governor's Award for Excellence in Science", has been under the joint sponsorship of the Governor's office, the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, and the South Carolina Academy of Science.