5-7 SCCIA Conference The South Carolina Captive Insurance Association hosts its 8th annual executive educational conference.
What does SCCIA stand for?
SCCIA stands for South Carolina Captive Insurance Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCCIA
- SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Sarhad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Pakistan)
- Sellmeyer Construction Consulting Inc. (Tempe, AZ)
- Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Source Code Control Integration (computing)
- Southeastern Computer Consultants, Inc.
- Stanford Center for Clinical Informatics
- Stratified Charge Compression Ignition (diesel combustion)
- Swift Current Collegiate Institute (Canada)
- Schaffer Collateral-Commissural-Ipsilateral Associational (synapses)
- South Carolina Commission on Indigent Defense
- Santa Cruz Center for International Economics
- Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
- Space Coast Center for Independent Living (Florida)
- Singapore-Chinese Chamber Institute of Business (Singapore)
- Santa Cruz County Immigration Project (California)
- Scottish Climate Change Impacts Partnership (UK)
- South Carolina College Investment Program (trust fund)
- South Coast Community Indicators Project (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Surviving Cancer Competently Intervention Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
BULLETIN BOARD: SBIG) today announced its attendance at the South Carolina Captive Insurance Association Conference December 5-7, 2001, in Charleston, South Carolina.
Led by twin efforts from the South Carolina Captive Insurance Association (SCCIA)--one of the strongest associations of its kind--as well as serious efforts by the state insurance department to make business-friendly regulations have given South Carolina a major competitive edge.
19-20 SCCIA Forum The South Carolina Captive Insurance Association Inc.
org/education SCCIA Annual Executive Educational Conference December 6-8; Charleston, SC The South Carolina Captive Insurance Association, Inc.
4-6: South Carolina Captive Insurance Association, Third Annual Executive Educational Conference & Membership Meeting, Charleston Place, Charleston, S.
com 6-8 SCCIA Educational Conference The South Carolina Captive Insurance Association Inc.
James Kinder, president of the South Carolina Captive Insurance Association, said, "South Carolina's leaders view the development of captives as an overall economic-development program that's completely supported by the governor's office.