South Carolina Business Coalition on Health (SCBCH) : The purpose of SCBCH is to serve as a partnership for businesses, organizations and individuals in South Carolina and inside the health care field to act collaboratively in creating sustainable initiatives to improve health care quality and efficiency, promoting greater consumer responsibility in healthcare decisions, improving the overall health of South Carolinians and thereby improving our economic competitiveness and quality of life.
What does SCBCH stand for?
SCBCH stands for South Carolina Business Coalition on Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Scottish Colleges Biotechnology Consortium (UK)
- Sierra Club of British Columbia (Canada)
- Smith Chapel Bible College (Florida)
- South Columbia Baptist Church (Columbia, MD)
- Sussex County Bible Church
- Small Claims Board of Contract Appeals
- South Carolina Business Corporation Act of 1988
- South Carolina Budget and Control Board
- Southern Counties Bearded Collie Club (UK)
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer
- Soldier and Chemical, Biological Command
- South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority
- South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority Police Service (Canada)
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity
- Senayan Central Business District (Indonesia)
- Standing Committee on Business Development (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Sudirman Center for Business Development
- Supersonic Cluster Beam Deposition (physics)
- Suturing of Common Bile Duct
- South Carolina Band Director's Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participating NBCH member coalitions were the Colorado Business Group on Health, Florida Health Care Coalition, FrontPath Health Coalition and Health Action Council in Ohio, Midwest Business Group on Health in Illinois, Puget Sound Health Alliance, and South Carolina Business Coalition on Health.
Midwest Business Group on Health in Chicago -- to expand HealthMapRx through MBGH's Taking Control of Your Health program -- Nevada Health Care Coalition -- to implement HealthMapRx -- South Carolina Business Coalition on Health -- to implement HealthMapRx -- St.