The General Services Division of the South Carolina Budget and Control Board operates South Carolina's Surplus Property Office with the purpose of disposing of surplus property and equipment for the state and federal governments.
What does SCBCB stand for?
SCBCB stands for South Carolina Budget and Control Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Scarborough Chinese Baptist Church
- Scarsdale Community Baptist Church (Scarsdale, New York)
- Science Council of British Columbia
- Scottish Colleges Biotechnology Consortium (UK)
- Sierra Club of British Columbia (Canada)
- Smith Chapel Bible College (Florida)
- South Columbia Baptist Church (Columbia, MD)
- Sussex County Bible Church
- Small Claims Board of Contract Appeals
- South Carolina Business Corporation Act of 1988
- Southern Counties Bearded Collie Club (UK)
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer
- South Carolina Business Coalition on Health
- Soldier and Chemical, Biological Command
- South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority
- South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority Police Service (Canada)
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity
- Senayan Central Business District (Indonesia)
- Standing Committee on Business Development (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Sudirman Center for Business Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
About South Carolina Budget and Control Board The South Carolina State Budget and Control Board plays a key role in the general management of state government.
Also, the primary care numbers were available on the South Carolina Budget and Control Board Office of Research and Statistics web page.