31 /PRNewswire/ -- While Halloween may be a time for trick or treating, any minor attempting to trick clerks by using fake IDs to buy alcohol -- today or any day -- will hear "no sale" thanks to a new partnership between the South Carolina Association of Convenience Stores (SCACS) and the state's 11 Anheuser-Busch wholesalers.
What does SCACS stand for?
SCACS stands for South Carolina Association of Convenience Stores (est. 1976; Columbia, SC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCACS
- Sunshine Coast Association for Community Living (Sechelt, British Columbia; est. 1957)
- South Central Association for Clinical Microbiology
- Southern California Academy of Clinical Oncology (Los Angeles, California)
- South Carolina Appalachian Council of Governments
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- International Short Conference on Applied Coastal Research
- South Carolina Appellate Court Rule
- Specialty Coffee Association of Costa Rica
- South Carolina Association of Christian Schools (est. 1967; Columbia, SC)
- South Carolina Association of College Stores
- South Carolina Association of Cosmetology Schools
- Strategic Command and Control System (USAF)
- Sonoma County Adult Coed Soccer League (California)
- South Carolina Association for Career and Technical Education
- South Carolina Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Student Chapter of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Schenectady Army Depot
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Service Central Automatisé de Documentation (French: automated central documentation service; database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The money was raised through an in-store promotion with partnership support from Coca-Cola, the North Carolina Petroleum and Convenience Marketers and the South Carolina Association of Convenience Stores.