Knox Award D Battery, 5th Battalion, 7th Air Defense Artillery Regiment, 10th Air and Missile Defense Command, Kaiserslautern, Germany Alexander Hamilton Award Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 2nd Battalion, 263rd Air Defense Artillery Regiment, South Carolina Army National Guard BG James A.
What does SCARNG stand for?
SCARNG stands for South Carolina Army National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Southern California Amateur Roller Hockey Association
- Software Communications Architecture Reference Implementation (Canadian Forces)
- South Central Agricultural Research Laboratory (USDA; Agricultural Research Service)
- Statistical Consulting and Research Laboratory (Canada)
- Saturated Command And Rate Limited Elevator Time delay (NASA)
- Sneak Circuit Analysis Rome Laboratory Engineering Tool
- Solar Concentrator Array with Refractive Linear Element Technology
- Standing Committee on Agriculture and Resource Management
- Severe Childhood Autosomal Recessive Muscular Dystrophy
- South Carolina Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
- Society of Chairmen of Academic Radiation Oncology Programs
- Salinity Control & Reclamation Programme (Pakistan)
- Santa Clara Arundo Removal Plan (Ventura County Resource Conservation District; California)
- School of Community and Regional Planning (Canada)
- Structured Capital-at-Risk Product (UK)
- Student Coalition Against Racial Profiling (Brooklyn, NY)
- Symposium for Cybernetics Annual Research Projects (Cybernetics, School of Systems Engineering; University of Reading; UK)
- Social Context and Responses to Risk
- South Central Area Rover Rally (Texas)
- State Courts Against Road Rage (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Willoughby formerly served as general counsel to the Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce and serves in the South Carolina Army National Guard with the rank of Brigadier General.
Members of the South Carolina Army National Guard Honor Guard fold a flag during the state's first Medal of Honor flag ceremony.
C/3-178 FA, 151st FA Brigade, SCARNG C Battery, 3d Battalion, 178th Field Artillery (C/3-178 FA), 151st FA Brigade, South Carolina Army National Guard (SCARNG), has won the 2004 Alexander Hamilton Best ARNG Battery Award.
South Carolina House Minority Leader James Smith, captain in the South Carolina Army National Guard, in an Associated Press article after an 11-week boot camp in Fort Jackson.
Under the direction of the SCDNR, and with primary assistance from the South Carolina Army National Guard, the Navy donated materials that will enhance existing reefs and help create new ones.
The 263rd Army Air and Missile Defense Command of the South Carolina Army National Guard responded that day and continue to respond to missions assigned by the U.
14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- In an acknowledgement of a history of service to both community and country, South Carolina Army National Guard Staff Sergeant Brent D.