2 million contract from South Carolina Air National Guard for satellite-based flight tracking system.
What does SCANG stand for?
SCANG stands for South Carolina Air National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Survey, Consider, Analyze, Notify (ExxonMobile hazard recognition)
- Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect
- Switched Circuit Automatic Network
- System for Convection Analysis and Nowcasting (US NWS)
- States of California and Nevada Chapter of the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors
- Self Contained Adverse Night Attack
- Society of Canadian Artists of Native Ancestry (est. 1985; Canada)
- South Carolina Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Scandinavian Consortium for Organizational Research
- Scan Limits
- South Carolina Association of Naturopathic Medicine (Fairforest, SC)
- Southern California Association of Neonatal Nurses
- Surface Condition Assessment for the National Network of Roads (UK)
- Automatic Scanning Unit Out of Service
- Southern California Association of Non-Profit Housing (Los Angeles, CA)
- South Carolina Association of Non Profit Homes for the Aging
- South Carolina Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Secretary's Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills
- Single CAIS Access and Neutralization System
Samples in periodicals archive:
VRB Power has also completed the assembly and has commissioned the 30kW x 2 hour system for the South Carolina Air National Guard (SCANG).
TSX-V: VRB) is pleased to announce the sale of a 30kW x 2 hour VRB-ESS to the South Carolina Air National Guard ("SCANG").