South Canterbury District Health Board chief executive Chris Fleming said the health service needed innovative leaders to provide the best possible health care for New Zealanders.
What does SCDHB stand for?
SCDHB stands for South Canterbury District Health Board (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sickle Cell Disease Foundation of California (Culver City, CA)
- Salt City Derby Girls (Utah)
- Scottish Compost Development Group (UK)
- South Carolina Deaf Golfers Association
- Stark County Disc Golf Association (Ohio)
- Spinal Cord-Derived Growth Factor
- Sunshine Coast Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Southern California Dulcimer Heritage (Buena Park, CA)
- Stable Conduct Disordered-Hyperactive (behavior)
- South Carolina Dental Hygienists Association
- South Central District Health Department
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial
- South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- Simcoe County District Health Unit (California)
- Scottish Council of Development and Industry
- Site Control and Data Interface (US Air Force)
- South Carolina Department of Insurance (Columbia, SC)
- Southwest Classical Dance Institute (Gilbert, AZ)
- Standards Committee on Dental Informatics (American Dental Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Canterbury District Health Board chief executive Chris Fleming has honoured a challenge put to him last year to walk in a caregiver's shoes for a day.
South Canterbury District Health Board (DHB) member meetings to discuss the MECA will be held between April 28 and May 16, so please watch for dates.