Banfield manages a number of private family interests and was a director of the South Boston Savings Bank.
What does SBSB stand for?
SBSB stands for South Boston Savings Bank (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBSB
We have 21 other meanings of SBSB in our Acronym Attic
- Swift Boat Sailors Association
- Switch Beam Smart Antenna
- Systematic Biology Society of Australia
- Small Business Set-Aside Alliance
- St Bernard School Athletic Association
- Stanford Business School Alumni Association
- San Bernardino Sexual Assault Services (California)
- Santa Barbara Speakers Bureau, LLC
- Small Business Service Bureau (est. 1968)
- Sooner Born-Sooner Bred (Oklahoma University saying)
- Southern Belle Swing Bash (dance workshop)
- Sullivan, Bruyette, Speros, and Blayney, Inc. (McLean, VA; financial service)
- Saginaw Bay Sustainable Business Partnership (Michigan)
- Small Business Systems Business Unit
- Santa Barbara Sailing Center (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Scenario-Based Stochastic Program
- School Bus Safety Company (Macedonia, OH)
- Single Base, Single Collector
- Small Business Specialist Certification (Microsoft)
- Small Business Specialist Community (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and The Boston Bancorp announced today that the closing of the previously announced agreement involving the acquisition of South Boston Savings Bank by Bank of Boston will take place on Friday, June 28, 1996.
The Tier 1 and risk-based capital levels of South Boston Savings Bank were 5.
The sale is expected to yield South Boston Savings Bank an aggregate purchase price, before expenses, equal to 87 percent of the unpaid balance of the portfolio as of January 31, 1996, subject to adjustments.
BOSTON, MA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--January 9, 1996--The Boston Bancorp (Nasdaq/NNM:SBOS), the holding company for South Boston Savings Bank, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 31, 1995.
He also has been named President and CEO of the Company's principal subsidiary, the South Boston Savings Bank.
BOSTON, MA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--August 23, 1995--The Boston Bancorp (Nasdaq/NNM:SBOS), the holding company for South Boston Savings Bank, today reported financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended July 31, 1995.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 23, 1995--The Boston Bancorp (Nasdaq/NNM:SBOS), the holding company for South Boston Savings Bank, today reported financial results for the second quarter and six months of fiscal 1995 ended April 30, 1995.