John Hancock employees will run to raise funds for the Ron Burton Training Village, South Boston Neighborhood House, Artists for Humanity and the Center for Teen Empowerment.
What does SBNH stand for?
SBNH stands for South Boston Neighborhood House (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBNH
- South Berkeley Neighborhood Development Corporation (California)
- Stichting Belangen Nederlandse Dove Jongeren (Dutch: Dove Foundation Interests Dutch Youth; The Netherlands)
- Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology
- Sovereign Bank New England (now Santander Group)
- Sarasota Bay National Estuary Program (Florida)
- Structural Biology Network (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- San Bernardino National Forest (California)
- San Bernardino National Forest Association
- Small Business Networking Group (Intel)
- Society for the Bibliography of Natural History
- Solitary Benign Nonparasitic Hepatic Cyst
- Santa Barbara Natural History Museum (California)
- Southwestern Bell Network Integration
- Santa Barbara Navy League (Santa Barbara, California)
- School of Business and Nonprofit Management (North Park University; Chicago, IL)
- State Bar of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM, USA)
- State-Based Network Management (data networks)
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Straight But Not Narrow (heterosexual members of LGBT groups)
- Senior British Naval Officer (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Van Dorpe served as Executive Director of the South Boston Neighborhood House (SBNH).
South Boston non-profit neighbors of John Hancock receiving entries this year were the South Boston Neighborhood House, the South Boston Boys & Girls Club, as well as the Julie's Family Learning program.
In addition to her running, Pippig is involved with several charitable organizations including The Dana Farber Cancer Institute and the South Boston Neighborhood House.
In addition to the non-profit organizations where John Hancock is represented by a board member, long-term community partners with John Hancock include: - Oliver Perry Elementary School in South Boston - Edward Everett Elementary School and Lucy Stone Elementary School, both in Dorchester - Samuel Mason Elementary School in Roxbury - English High School, Jamaica Plain - Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston - Boston Police Department Foundation-Youth Violence Prevention Programming - Boston Children's Museum - South Boston Neighborhood House - Dimock Community Health Center - John F.