At re-dedication ceremonies marking the 100th anniversary of the South Boston Manufacturing Center in 2005, P&G announced a three-year $200 million capital investment program focused on improving the facility's research and development and manufacturing capabilities.
What does SBMC stand for?
SBMC stands for South Boston Manufacturing Center (Gillette; Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBMC
We have 15 other meanings of SBMC in our Acronym Attic
- Shore Based Maintenance Certificate (shipping)
- Shore Based Maintenance Contracts and Certificates
- Signal Based Motion Compensation
- Singapore Biologics Manufacturing Conference
- Singapore Buddhist Meditation Centre
- Site Based Management Committee
- Small Business Ministerial Council (Australia)
- Snakebite Music Club
- Sociedade Brasileira de Microbiologia Clínica
- South Bay Massage College
- South Burnaby Metro Club (British Columbia, Canada)
- Southern Blackmouth Cur (dog breed)
- Southern Brotherhood Motorcycle Club
- Spain Base Maintenance Contract
- Spring Branch Medical Center (Houston, TX, USA)
- Spring Branch Memorial Club (Texas)
- St Bartholomew's Medical Centre (Oxford, UK)
- St. Bernardine Medical Center (San Bernardino, CA)
- Stichting Belangen Minkema College (Dutch)
- Straightway Broadcasting and Media Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON -- Announces $200 Million Investment in Flagship Facility and Significant Increases in Local Community Funding The Gillette Company (NYSE:G) today proudly rededicated its South Boston Manufacturing Center in ceremonies marking the 100th anniversary of the start of Gillette blade and razor manufacturing on the 33-acre Boston site.
Located on 33 acres in the heart of the city, the Company's South Boston Manufacturing Center is the world's largest blade and razor manufacturing facility.