Assistant Professor of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine and Staff Physician at South Boston Community Health Center and Boston Medical Center * Luis Sanchez, M.
What does SBCHC stand for?
SBCHC stands for South Boston Community Health Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Structural Biology and Chemistry Group (est. 1979)
- Swedish Breast Cancer Group (Sweden)
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (gaming)
- Small Business Credit Guarantee Trust
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Single Board Computer Hub (Hewlett Packard)
- SmithKline Beecham Consumer Healthcare (India)
- Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour (US TV show)
- Sociedad de Biología de Chile (Spanish: Society of Biology of Chile)
- Society of Bomber Command Historians
- Santa Barbara County Health Care Services (California)
- Southern Baptist Church Home Education Association (West Monroe, LA)
- South Brooklyn Community High School (New York)
- Saginaw Bay Coastal Initiative (economic/environmental; Michigan)
- Small Business Confidence Index
- Sociedade Brasileira de Cultura Inglesa (Galician; Brazilian Society of English Culture; Brazil)
- Society of Biological Chemists, India
- Specialist Member of the Business Continuity Institute (UK)
- Standards-Based Curriculum Initiative
- Sustainable Buildings and Construction Initiative (UNEP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BMC works with an extensive network of community health centers in Boston, including seven that will participate in the AQC contract: Codman Square Health Center, Dorchester House Multi-Service Center, East Boston Neighborhood Health Center, Greater Roslindale Medical & Dental Center, South Boston Community Health Center, South End Community Health Center, and Upham's Corner Health Center.