NAN TULCHINSKY Director of Athletics, South Bend Community School Corporation, South Bend, IN Is the effort undertaken in numerous states to apply a multiplier to private and parochial schools for the purpose of athletic competition arbitrary, capricious, and, taken to the extreme, an effort to "segregate?
What does SBCSC stand for?
SBCSC stands for South Bend Community School Corporation (Indiana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Single-Byte Character Set
- Small Bar Code Sorter (US Postal Service)
- Small Business Communications System
- Society for Buddhist-Christian Studies
- Southwestern Bell Communications Services
- Submarine Baseband Circuit Switch
- Saginaw Bay Community Sailing Association (Bay City, Michigan)
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Smart Business Communication Systems for Account Managers
- Santa Barbara County Search and Rescue (California)
- San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department (California)
- Saint Benedict's Catholic Secondary School (Cambridge, ON, Canada)
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
- Sam Bass Community Theatre
- Samaya Bharati Charitable Trust
- San Benito County Transit
- School Base Collaboration Team (US DoD Schools)
- School-Based Compact Team
- Schweizerischer Berufsverband Craniosacral-Therapie
- Single-cell Battery Capacity Tester
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soon the Superintendent of the South Bend Community School Corporation agreed to introduce us to key school principals.
In an effort to comply with new discovery amendments outlined in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP), network administrators at South Bend Community School Corporation (SBCSC) determined the organization needed to reevaluate its current email archiving practices.