Travel Business Review-February 14, 2012--Food Network South Beach Wine and Food Festival 2012 to be Held in February(C)2012] ENPublishing - http://www.
What does SBWFF stand for?
SBWFF stands for South Beach Wine and Food Festival (Miami Beach, FL, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Boise Women’s Correctional Center (Idaho)
- Santa Barbara Wildlife Care Network (Goleta, CA)
- Santa Barbara Wellness Directory (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Small Business Web Design
- Spruce Budworm Decision Support System (Canada)
- Sarah Banks World Evangelism (ministry; Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Salomon Brothers World Equity Index
- Sandy Beach Water Front (Camp Yawgoog, BSA)
- Small Business Work Force
- Stockholm Beer and Whisky Festival (Sweden)
- Seabird Bycatch Working Group (Agreement on the Conservation of Albatrosses and Petrels)
- Senate Bipartisan Working Group (Alaska)
- Small Business Working Group (USAID)
- Santa Barbara Web Hosting (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Small Business Web Hosting (UK)
- Small Business Wellness Initiative
- Society of British Water Industries (Warwickshire, England, UK)
- South Bay Workforce Investment Board (Hawthorne, CA)
- Saginaw Bay Watershed Initiative Network (Bay City, Michigan)
- Santa Barbara Women Lawyers (Santa Barbara, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plans for the 2008 Food Network South Beach Wine and Food Festival are already underway and the dates have been slated for February 21-24, 2008.
Gay circuit parties have long been held here--the White Party in November, the Winter Party in March--but those iconic gay events are now complemented by cultural gatherings ranging from the South Beach Wine and Food Festival to the Latin Grammy Awards.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- A select group will be able to share the table with Senor Adria on Saturday, February 25, at a dinner in his honor, orchestrated by some of his colleagues and friends, at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, headquarters and host of the 5th Annual South Beach Wine and Food Festival (7p.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Lee Brian Schrager, Founder and Director of the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, announced today that internationally respected chef, Ferran Adria, has accepted the Festival's invitation to be a part of the fifth annual South Beach Wine and Food Festival presented by Food & Wine magazine in 2006.
Lifestyle Editors/Business Editors South Beach Wine and Food Festival MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 3, 2004 Perry Ellis International (Nasdaq:PERY) is pleased to announce its participation as a corporate apparel sponsor for the South Beach Wine and Food Festival(TM).