Local community organizations that will also be a part of the agreement include: the East Side Organizing Project, Cleveland, OH; Working in Neighborhoods, Cincinnati, OH; Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement, Des Moines, IA; Central Illinois Organizing Project, Central Illinois; Syracuse United Neighbors, Syracuse, NY; Pittsburgh Community Reinvestment Group, Pittsburgh, PA; Sunflower Community Action, Wichita, KS and the South Austin Coalition Community Council, Chicago, IL.
What does SACCC stand for?
SACCC stands for South Austin Coalition Community Council (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACCC
- Syndicat des Agents Correctionnels du Canada (Union of Canadian Correctional Officers)
- Scottish Advisory Committee on Credit and Access (UK)
- Scottish Association of Careers Counselors and Advisors
- Secret Anti-Castro Cuban Army
- South Australian Crohns & Colitis Association, Inc.
- Southern Arizona Child Care Association
- Strategic Air Command Communications Area
- South African Climate Change, Analysis, Interpretation and Modeling
- Southern African Centre for Cooperation in Agricultural Research and Training
- South African Commercial, Catering and Allied Workers' Union
- Spokane Area Classic Chevy Club (Washington)
- Statistical and Clinical Coordinating Center (clinical studies)
- Support Army Coordination Condition Center
- Southern Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- South Asian Community Center for Education and Research (Tamil Nadu, India)
- San Antonio Council for the Cooperation of Engineering and Scientific Societies (Texas)
- Southern Antarctic Circumpolar Current Front (South Georgia, Europe)
- Slow Associated Control Channel
- State Association of County and City Health Officials (Nebraska)
- Streator Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Streator, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local community organizations who are part of this expanded agreement include: the East Side Organizing Project, Cleveland, OH; Working in Neighborhoods, Cincinnati, OH; Communities United for Action, Cincinnati, OH; Des Moines Citizens for Community Improvement, Des Moines, IA; Central Illinois Organizing Project, Central Illinois; Syracuse United Neighbors, Syracuse, NY; Organization for a New Eastside, Indianapolis, IN and the South Austin Coalition Community Council, Chicago, IL.
Stand Up for Our Children's Growing Sponsors: Association House, Burnside Community Baptist Church, Centro Romero, Chicago Association of Local School Councils, Chicago Coalition for the Homeless, Designs for Change, Lugenia Burns Hope Center, North River Commission, Progressive Logan Square, Rogers Park Community Action Network, Schools First, South Austin Coalition Community Council, Southwest Community Congress, Tree of Life Church