The 2010 South Atlantic Modern Language Association (SAMLA) Convention will be held in Atlanta, GA, November 5-7, 2010.
What does SAMLA stand for?
SAMLA stands for South Atlantic Modern Language Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SAMLA in our Acronym Attic
- South African Medical Journal
- Swedish Alliance Mission Japan
- Stichting Alwaqf Moslim Jongeren Holland (Dutch muslim youth foundation)
- Samlingspartiet (Finnish political party)
- Sample Log (energy exploration)
- Security Assertions Markup Language (Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards)
- Send And Mail
- Southern Alberta Midget League (Alberta, Canada)
- Southern Association of Marine Laboratories
- Standard Army Management Language
- Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Laboratory (University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Santa Margarita Landscape and Recreation Corporation (California)
- South African Mercantile Law Journal (University of South Africa)
- Scheduling and Milestone Management
- Security Assistance Management Manual
- Self-Administered Medication Management
- SHARC And MODTRAN Merged
- Software Acquisition Maturity Model
- Space, Automation & Manufacturing Mechanisms (Laboratory; University of Florida)
- Systems Aided Manufacturing Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hemingway session at the 2008 meeting of the South Atlantic Modern Language Association will focus on the place and scope of "otherness" in the published writing of Ernest Hemingway--his journalism, poetry, fiction, essays.
This anthology comprises fifteen essays first presented as papers at various meetings of the Northeast and the South Atlantic Modern Language Association.
Event: South Atlantic Modern Language Association, 12-14 November 2004, in Roanoke, Virginia.