He also co-founded the South Asian Journalists Association.
What does SAJA stand for?
SAJA stands for South Asian Journalists Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAJA
We have 1 other meaning of SAJA in our Acronym Attic
- Service de l'Aide à la Jeunesse (French)
- Service des Affaires Juridiques (French: Department of Legal Affairs)
- Shipbuilders' Association of Japan (est. 1947)
- Ski Association of Japan
- Society for the Advancement of Judaism
- Soundscape Association of Japan
- Stepfamily Association of Japan (est. 2001)
- Straight-Ahead Jazz (music genre)
- Syarikat Air Johor Holdings Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- South African Jockey Academy (est. 1958)
- Southern African Journalists' Association (est. 2005; Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Saudi Arabia Japan-Cultural and Educational Exchange
- South African Jewish American Community (La Jolla, CA)
- South African Journal of African Languages
- South African Journal of Accounting Research
- Self Addressed Jiffy-Bag
- South Austin Jug Band
- Spokane Aquifer Joint Board (Spokane Valley, WA)
- South African Jewish Board of Deputies
Samples in periodicals archive:
This morning in a classroom at the CUNY School of Journalism, Robert Thomson gave his first public speech as managing editor of The Wall Street Journal at a kick-off event for a conference for South Asian Journalists Association.
Rosenthal among the honorees at 12th Anniversary Convention and Job Fair of South Asian Journalists Association (July 13-16 at Columbia University).
Business journalist Stephen Shepard among the honorees at 11th Anniversary Convention and Job Fair of South Asian Journalists Association (June 16-19 at Columbia University).
com was the recipient of several awards throughout the year, including: First Place for Breaking News, issued by the 2000 Online News Association Awards 2000 Awards of Excellence from the NYABJ, First and Second Place 2000 People's Voice Webby Award for News 2000 South Asian Journalists Association Award, First Place 1999 GLAAD Award for Best Digital Journalism 1999 SPJ, First and Second Place for Online Spot News Reporting and First Place Online News Feature Writing 1999 Sigma Delta Chi Award for Online Deadline Reporting from the SPJ 1999 Web Page Awards.
is a non-profit organization, created to provide a stronger and more flexible structural framework to carry out the mission and activities of the South Asian Journalists Association.
American Desi today also unveiled several featured on-air talent appointees, including Divya Ohri, Vice President of Production and Sree Sreenivasan, WABC-TV reporter and South Asian Journalists Association (SAJA) co-founder.
This post-election analysis brought to you by the South Asian Journalists Association and PR Newswire.