A delegation of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) chamber of commerce and industry and their business leaders called on Jehangir Badar and Senator Ishaq Dar at the Parliament House.
What does SAARC stand for?
SAARC stands for South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAARC
We have 1 other meaning of SAARC in our Acronym Attic
- Specific Anti-Abuse Rule (tax concept)
- Standard-period Average Annual Rainfall (UK Met Office)
- Strength Accounting And Reporting
- System Authorization Access Request (DISA Form 41)
- System Authorization Access Request Navy (US Navy)
- Salem Area Amateur Radio Association
- San Antonio Area Rehabilitation Association (Texas)
- Sexual Abuse, Assault, and Rape Awareness
- South African Air Rifle Association
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Recovery Alliance
- Southern Africa Alliance of Reformed Churches (est. 1989)
- Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Research and Development
- Slow-Acting Anti-Rheumatic Drug
- South African Association for Research and Development in Higher Education
- South African Advertising Research Foundation
- Special Allied Airborne Reconnaissance Force (est. 1945)
- Serere Agricultural and Animal Research Institute (Uganda)
- Southern African Atmosphere Research Initiative
- Security Assistance Automated Resource Management Suite
- Standard Army Automated Retail System
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) member countries -- Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Nepal, the Maldives, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka -- participated in the championship that concluded on Wednesday evening.
The leaders did not give further details of their discussions on the sidelines of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC.
India's Nirupama Rao met with her Pakistani counterpart Salman Bashir on the margins of a South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) meeting in Thimphu Sunday night.
Srinagar, April 22 (ANI): Peoples Democratic Party patron and former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed is hopeful that the Prime Ministers of India and Pakistan will hold meet during the upcoming South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Summit and has urged them to resume bilateral talks to resolve the Kashmir issue.
The eight-member South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) summit begins on Saturday.
We are supportive of the efforts by the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries to establish the South Asian Free Trade Area (SAFTA).
The airport was reportedly closed during peak daytime and evening hours on Saturday (3 January) as well as in the early hours of Sunday (4 January) for the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) summit.