More than 50 organizations signed on to the effort, among them: American Civil Liberties Union, American Humanist Association, American Jewish Committee, Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty, B'nai B'rith International, Catholics for Choice, Center for Inquiry, Hindu American Foundation, National Council of Jewish Women, National Education Association, National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, South Asian Americans Leading Together, Texas Freedom Network, Union for Reform Judaism, Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations and United Methodist Church, General Board of Church and Society.
What does SAALT stand for?
SAALT stands for South Asian Americans Leading Together (Takoma Park, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAALT
We have 1 other meaning of SAALT in our Acronym Attic
- Status, Already Allowed (Alcatel)
- South Australian Arid Lands Natural Resources Management Board (statutory council)
- Southern African Applied Linguistics Association
- State Arts Advocacy League of America
- San Antonio Air Logistics Center (Kelly AFB, TX)
- St. Aloysius Adelaide Language Centre (Australia)
- State-Assisted Academic Library Council of Kentucky
- Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology
- South African Association for Language Teaching
- South Asian American Leaders of Tomorrow
- State Archives of Assyria Literary Texts
- Scenario-based Architecture Analysis Method
- Science And Applications Mission
- Seattle Asian Art Museum
- Secure Access and Authentication Module
- Selective Alpha Air Monitor
- Semi-Active Air-To-Air Missile (Ace Combat game)
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (National Sexual Violence Resource Center)
- Skill at Arms Meeting (UK)
- Smart Acquisition and Analysis Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need to meet at this historic moment and remind ourselves what we can do," Kulkarni said at the hearing co-sponsored by South Asian Americans Leading Together and State of California Commission on Asian and Pacific Islander American Affairs.
Panel hosted by the Network of Indian Professionals and South Asian Americans Leading Together, at 986 Second Avenue.