Remittances and urban jobs that pay relatively well are increasing the number of middle class families in urban centres," says Sapkota, who works for Kathmandu research group South Asia Watch on Trade, Economics and Environment.
What does SAWTEE stand for?
SAWTEE stands for South Asia Watch on Trade, Economics and Environment (Nepal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Surface Acoustic Wave Sensor
- Surveillance And Warning System
- Sakia Association for Water in Society and Environment (Canada)
- Scholars, Artists and Writers for Social Justice
- Salvation Army World Service Office
- Special Areas Water Supply Project (Canada)
- SITA Advanced Waste Treatment (Australia)
- South Australian Writers' Theatre
- Southern Alberta Walleye Trail (Canada)
- Structure Assignment with Text Description (bioinformatics algorithm and web service)
- Sant Antnin Waste Treatment Plant (Malta)
- Spokane Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant (now City of Spokane Riverside Park Water Reclamation Facility; Spokane, WA)
- South African Wool and Textile Research Institute
- South African Workers Union
- Suar Adhika Wahana Ujindo (Indonesian government contractor)
- Southern Arizona Water Users Association
- South African War Virtual Library (website)
- Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam (Arabic: May Allah Honor Him and Grant Him Peace)
- South African Women for Women (est. 1996; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- South Asia Women's Watch