Organisations such as National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), VolksWagen of South Africa, all sector education and training authorities (SETAs), further education and training colleges and universities to mention a few, will provide a wide range of enrichment sessions with learners.
What does SAQA stand for?
SAQA stands for South African Qualifications Authority
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SAQA
We have 1 other meaning of SAQA in our Acronym Attic
- Short Answer Question
- Short Arc Quad (physical therapy)
- Smith Alumnae Quarterly (Smith College; Northampton, MA)
- Société des Alcools du Québec
- Special Attack Quadrant (Half Life 2 modification)
- Speed, Agility & Quickness (UK based movement training company)
- Statement of Airworthiness Qualification (US Army)
- Streams Advanced Queuing (software)
- Suitability Assessment Questionnaire (Ireland)
- Swiss Association for Quality (est. 1967)
- Studio Art Quilt Associates, Inc. (Storrs, CT)
- Submarine Antenna Quality Assurance Detachment
- Saudi Arabian Quality Council (Dhahran, Saudi Arabia)
- Self-Assembled Quantum Dot Structure
- South African Quality Institute (South Africa)
- State Agency Quality Improvement Program
- Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jailani (Muslim religious figure)
- Sleep Apnea Quality of Life Index
- SARMAP (SJVAQS (San Joaquin Valley Air Quality Study)/AUSPEX (Atmospheric Utility Signatures, Predictions, and Experiments Study) Regional Modeling Adaptation Project) Air Quality Model
- Short Arm Quilting Machine
Samples in periodicals archive:
All educator programmes that are being offered are accredited through the Council for Higher Education (CHE) and the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
A step in the right direction has been taken with the recent efforts made by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) (Flederman, 2009; Gounden, 2009; Watts, 2009).
The material to be used has been accredited by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and is on NQF Level 2.
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree is accredited by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), the Council for Higher Education (CHE) and the South African Institute of Management (SAIM), and is provisionally registered by the Department of Education.