This is particularly the case when you look in the area of transport where we have made it easier for our people to pay their motor vehicle licenses through the South African Post Office, Finance MEC Mandla Nkomfe said.
What does SAPO stand for?
SAPO stands for South African Post Office
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SAPO
We have 18 other meanings of SAPO in our Acronym Attic
- Steam Across the Pacific Northwest (railroad video)
- South Asian Perspectives Network Association (innovative action research network)
- South Asian Professional Network Association
- South Asian Professional Network for Health Awareness (Canada)
- South Asian Psychological Networking Association
- Succinyl-L-Alanine P-Nitroanilide
- Surfing Association of Papua New Guinea
- Serviço de Apontadores Portugueses (Portuguese ISP and portal)
- South Africa Post Office
- South Australian Policy Online
- Space Applications Program Office (USAF)
- Specified Animal Pathogens Order (UK)
- Street Activity Permit Office (New York)
- Subarea Petroleum Office
- System Effects Audio Processing Object (Microsoft)
- Säkerhetspolisen (Swedish equivalent of US FBI)
- Salisbury Area Property Owners Association (Maryland)
- San Antonio Police Officers Association (San Antonio, TX)
- South African Property Owners Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Postbank, currently a division of the South African Post Office, will become a fully-fledged bank, trading under the name South African Post Bank Ltd, which will encourage and attract savings amongst rural and lower income communities of South Africa.
The stamps, released in a blind-friendly raised-relief set of 10 by the South African Post Office, salute the unspoken language that ferries millions of commuters daily along fiercely competitive private taxi routes.
UMS is 70 per cent owned by six of South Africa's businesses, plus the South African Post Office and the National Empowerment Fund.
Camelot has a 10% stake in the South African consortium Uthingo Management Service, which is 70% owned by six of the country's businesses plus the South African Post Office and the National Empowerment Fund.
Upon successful conclusion of the license negotiations, the National Empowerment Fund and the South African Post Office will become equity owners in the Uthingo consortium.
a leading provider of counter automation and business applications to the postal industry, today announced that the South African Post Office has selected WebRiposte(TM) Essential to automate its post office counter network.
The Minister of Communications, Mr Radhakrishna 'Roy' Padayachie met with the South African Post Office (SAPO) on 23 August 2011.