Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka is no stranger to the Zimbabwe phenomenon having led the South African observer mission at that country's general elections in March this year.
What does SAOM stand for?
SAOM stands for South African Observer Mission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAOM
We have 3 other meanings of SAOM in our Acronym Attic
- South Australian Oyster Growers Association
- Site ADP Operational Handbook
- Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005
- Sanwaria Agro Oils Ltd. (est. 1991; India)
- Structured Audio Orchestra Language
- Suomen Ammatillisten Oppilaitosten Liitto (Finnish: Finnish Association of Professional Schools)
- School Administrators of Montana
- Self Awareness Outreach Ministries (Raleigh, NC)
- Senegalease Association of Michigan
- Shanghai Advanced Optoelectronic Material Corp.
- Special Audio Output Mode
- State Archives of Montenegro
- Strategic Alignment Objectives Model
- Substance Abuse Outcomes Module
- Swiss Association of Osteopathic Medicine
- St Albans and Oxford Ministry Course (UK)
- Secondary Addressable Object Name
- South Australian Orthopaedic Nurses
- Sustaining Arctic Observing Networks (Arctic Council)
- Southern Area Oil Operations (Aramco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South African observer mission had declared the election legitimate.
In contrast, the 50-strong South African observer mission said the election should be considered "legitimate".