He said from all the GFIP consultations to date, there was in-principle agreement among stakeholders that the principle of user pay is key; that the South African National Roads Agency Limited (Sanral) is an outstanding agency whose creditworthiness has to be sustained, and that in the current economic environment, poor and unemployed people should not be burdened with additional costs.
What does SANRAL stand for?
SANRAL stands for South African National Roads Agency Limited
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Supplemental Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Sequence-Adjusted Net Present Value (business analysis)
- Sampler and Antique Needlework Quarterly
- South African National Qualifications Framework
- Secondary Aspirin Non-Responders
- Short-Acting Neuronal Refractivity
- Signal-to-Ambient-Noise Ratio
- Small Airborne Networking Radio (US Army)
- Subject Approval No Risk (insurance)
- South Australian Network for Research on Ageing
- Semiautomatic Neuron Reconstruction and Analysis System
- Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management
- South Azerbaijan National Revival Movement
- Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resource Management (Vietnam)
- South African Non-Racial Olympic Committee
- Sinoatrial Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
- Scale for Assessment of Negative Symptoms
- Ship Arrival Notification System (USCG)
- Small-Angle Neutron Scattering
- Software and Network Solutions (North Branford, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How Gauteng's proposed e-tolls would work The South African National Roads Agency Limited (Sanral) envisages an open road tolling system for Gauteng Province's e-tolling rollout.
com), a leading provider of Backhaul and Broadband Wireless Solutions, today announced that the South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) chose its systems for highway traffic surveillance.