One more suspect was critically injured, while another fled across the border into Mozambique, dpa quoted South African National Parks (SANParks) as saying.
What does SANP stand for?
SANP stands for South African National Parks
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SANP
We have 6 other meanings of SANP in our Acronym Attic
- San Antonio Neighborhood Network (Oakland, CA)
- Service Announcement
- Spatial Analysis Neural Network (algorithm)
- Subsequent Artificial Neural Network (bioinformatics)
- SADC (Southern African Development Community) AIDS Network of Nurses and Midwives
- South African Native National Congress
- Symmetry-Adapted Natural Orbital
- South Africa National Olympic Committee
- South Asian Network Operators Group
- Senior All Night Party (high school fundraising)
- Southern Appalachian Nature Photographers (Knoxville, TN)
- Spinal Accessory Nerve Palsy (nerve disorder)
- Sub-Arctic North Pacific
- Synthetic Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
- Sensor and Actor Network Protocols and Applications (workshop)
- Substrate Attached Neurite Promoting Activity
- South African National Parks Board
- South Africa National Petroleum Corporation
- South Asia Network on Plant Genetic Resources (est. 1990; New Delhi, India)
- Supplemental Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to South African National Parks CEO David Mabunda, this is the Seabird Seeker: a high-tech reconnaissance craft whose sole mission is to protect the country's endangered rhinoceros population from the poachers who kill for their horns.
Visitors already in the park were "urged to exercise caution around rivers as crocodiles are likely to be in flat areas," according to a statement on the South African National Parks website.
SUSTAINABLE WILDLIFE POLICY The head of South African National Parks (SANParks), Mavuso Msimang, disagrees that there's a correlation between ivory sales and a resurgence in illegal trade.
Now Mr Koos Malan has sold the property for pounds 180,000 to the South African National Parks.
About South African National Parks South African National Parks (SANParks) headquartered in Pretoria, South Africa, is the premier national wildlife reserve system on the African continent.
Our operations are more militaristic," said David Mabunda, chief of South African National Parks authority.
id=55225) according to South African National Parks .