The South African National Energy Research Institute calculates that the South African power sector could support 143-15GW of wind power generating capacity.
What does SANERI stand for?
SANERI stands for South African National Energy Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South African National Energy Association
- South African - Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
- South African Network on Energy and Environment
- Société des Autoroutes du Nord et de l'Est de la France (French: Northern and Eastern French Highways Corporation; est. 1963)
- South African National Editors Forum
- South African National Equestrian Federation (Kyalami, South Africa)
- South Asia Network of Economic Research Institutes (Global Development Network; Pakistan)
- South African National Epilepsy League
- Subcontractors Association of Northeast Ohio (Akron, OH)
- South African Network for Economic Research
- Sensor-Actuator Network
- Selective Actinide Extraction (nuclear reprocessing method)
- Sleep at Night Factor (financial security)
- South African Nature Foundation
- South African Ninjitsu Federation (martial arts group)
- Southern African News Features (news source)
- Surya Artha Nusantara Finance (Indonesia)
- Synthetic Atrial Natriuretic Factor
- South Australian Native Fish Association (Australian New Guinea Fish Association)