Gillian Lamacraft has written about the areas of concern identified by the South African National Committee for the Confidential Enquiry into Maternal Deaths.
What does SANC stand for?
SANC stands for South African National Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SANC
We have 19 other meanings of SANC in our Acronym Attic
- South African Narcotics Bureau
- Suid-Afrikaanse Nasionale Bibliografie (Afrikaans: South-African National Bibliography)
- San Bernardino Association of Governments
- South African National Biodiversity Institute
- South African National Bioinformatics Institute
- South African National Botanical Institute
- South African National Blood Service
- Schlitz Audubon Nature Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Signaling Area Network Codes
- Singapore Article Number Council
- South African Native Congress
- South African Nursing Council (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Systems Approach for Nursery Certification (agriculture; UN)
- Society of Ateneans of Naga City in San Diego, California (Ateneo de Naga University)
- School of Acrobatics and New Circus Arts (Seattle, WA)
- South African Council on Alcoholism
- South African National Council on Alcoholism (est. 1956; Bordeaux, Randburg, South Africa)
- South African National Council for the Blind
- Southern African Foundation for the Conservation of Coastal Birds (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Salim Ali Nature Conservation Fund (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She previously chaired Oil Pollution Control South Africa, the South African National Committee of the World Petroleum Council and 18th World Petroleum Council 2005.