For 14% of the company's revenue, sales of Novartis's blood test kits to the South African National Blood Service For life sciences companies, though African countries are not usually considered important revenue sources but the section is important for Ilex.
What does SANBS stand for?
SANBS stands for South African National Blood Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South-Asia Network Against Trafficking in Persons
- South African National Association for the Visual Arts (Pretoria, South Africa)
- San Angelo National Bank (Texas)
- Santa Anna National Bank (Santa Anna, TX)
- South African Narcotics Bureau
- Suid-Afrikaanse Nasionale Bibliografie (Afrikaans: South-African National Bibliography)
- San Bernardino Association of Governments
- South African National Biodiversity Institute
- South African National Bioinformatics Institute
- South African National Botanical Institute
- Schlitz Audubon Nature Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Signaling Area Network Codes
- Singapore Article Number Council
- South African National Committee
- South African Native Congress
- South African Nursing Council (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Systems Approach for Nursery Certification (agriculture; UN)
- Society of Ateneans of Naga City in San Diego, California (Ateneo de Naga University)
- School of Acrobatics and New Circus Arts (Seattle, WA)
- South African Council on Alcoholism
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOHANNESBURG, July 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Since 2005, SANBS Has Eliminated Thousands of Transfusion-Transmittable Infections from the Blood Supply The South African National Blood Service (SANBS) presented new data which demonstrated that its use of Novartis nucleic acid testing (NAT) products to screen donated blood for HIV and Hepatitis has resulted in a significant increase in the safety of the South African blood supply.
Since 2005, SANBS Has Eliminated Thousands of Transfusion-Transmittable Infections from the Blood Supply JOHANNESBURG, July 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The South African National Blood Service (SANBS) presented new data which demonstrated that its use of Novartis nucleic acid testing (NAT) products to screen donated blood for HIV and Hepatitis has resulted in a significant increase in the safety of the South African blood supply.
Japan) South African National Blood Service (South Africa) Statens Serum Institute (Denmark) Synthetic Blood International, Inc.
Industry experts who will be sharing their knowledge include: Adcock Ingram, Cipla / Enaleni Pharma, Collaborative Center for Cold Chain Management, DairyBelle, Exelsius - Cold Chain Management Consultancy, Fisher Clinical Services, Naratech Pharma Consultancy, Pharmaceutical Industry Association of South Africa, Pharmaceutical Cold Chain Interest Group, Parenteral Drug Association, RTT Group, SA Refrigerated Distribution Association, sanofi Pasteur, Strategnos, South African National Blood Services, SSI Schaefer Systems International DWC LLC, University of KwaZulu Natal, World Courier For more information, visit http://www.
True (A) or false (B)--click on the correct answer: A person engaging in potentially high-risk sexual activity as indicated on the South African National Blood Service questionnaire is deferred from blood donation for 6 months.
As South Africa 'rolls out' a large-scale antiretroviral therapy programme, the blood transfusion needs of these patients are increasing and placing stress on the South African National Blood Service (SANBS).
One Million Whole Blood Donations to Be Screened Annually Using Fully Automated PROCLEIX(R) TIGRIS(R) System with the PROCLEIX(R) ULTRIO(TM) Assay Chiron Corporation (Nasdaq:CHIR) today announced that the South African National Blood Service (SANBS) plans to initiate testing of whole blood donations using the fully automated PROCLEIX(R) TIGRIS(R) System with the PROCLEIX(R) ULTRIO(TM) Assay beginning in September 2005.