The South African Nanotechnology Initiative (SANi), founded in 2003, aims to build a critical mass of universities, science councils, and industrial companies that will focus on those areas of nanotechnology in which South Africa can have an advantage.
What does SANI stand for?
SANI stands for South African Nanotechnology Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SANI
We have 2 other meanings of SANI in our Acronym Attic
- South Asian Network of Gender Activists and Trainers
- Selfridge Air National Guard Base (Michigan)
- South African Non-Governmental Organization Coalition
- South Australian 'N' Gauge Society (Australia)
- Suitable Accessible Natural Green Space (UK)
- South African National Halaal Authority
- South African Natural Health Network
- South African Natural Heritage Programme
- Sta. Ana National High School (Philippines)
- Southern African Natural History Unit (production company; South Africa)
- South Australian Neuroscience Institute
- State Aid Notifications Interactive (EU)
- Society for the Advancement of Native Interests-Today (Rapid City, SD)
- Sanitation Inspector
- South African National Institute of Rock Engineering
- Storage Area Network Integrated Technology Initiative (Computer Associates International, Incorporated)
- Science and Nature in Tandem for Youth (Arizona)
- Sindhi Association of New Jersey (est. 1985)
- Society for the Advancement of Nazarene Judaism
- Society on Aging of New Jersey (Monoe, NJ)