Pinel is a Fellow of the South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (F.
What does SAIMM stand for?
SAIMM stands for South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAIMM
We have 1 other meaning of SAIMM in our Acronym Attic
- Software Asset Identification and Management
- South African Institute of Management (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Sprint Application Infrastructure Management
- Society for Automation, Instrumentation, Measurement and Control (formerly South African Society for Measurement and Control)
- South African Institute of Measurement and Control
- South African Index of Multiple Deprivation
- sub-additive-increase, multiplicative-decrease (algorithm)
- Sociedad Anónima Industrial Metalúrgica y Eléctrica (Spanish, Chilean Electric products)
- South African Institute of Materials Handling (Meyersdal, South Africa)
- South African Infrastructure Management Manual
- Systems Applications International Mesoscale Model
- Serial Audio Interrupt Mask Register (computing)
- South African Institute for Medical Research (Johannesburg, SA)
- School Applicant & Instructor Management System
- Selected Acquisition Information Management System
- Shri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences (India)
- Southern Africa Institute for Management Scientists
- Supersonic Airborne Infrared Measurement System
- Saskatchewan Archival Information Network
- Sears Advanced Intelligent Network (Sprint/Sears)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Registered Professional Engineer with the Engineering Council of South Africa and a Fellow of the South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, he is also Past President of the Association of Mine Managers of South Africa.
He is a Fellow of the South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and a Member of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining of the United Kingdom.